Network of Experts
We work with both plaintiff and defense attoneys across the country to accurately and fairly calculate and present the economic damages in their cases. Our reports and analyses are utilized in consulting and litigation.
Our network consists of university-affiliated Ph.D. economists who are experts in the field of economic damages and are poised, passionate, and articulate professors.
Areas of Practice
- Personal injury and wrongful death
- Medical malpractice
- Employment matters such as wrongful termination
- Business torts and breaches of contract
- Economic damages analysis
- Lost business profits analysis
- Expert witness testimony
- Analyze and rebut opposing expert opinions